View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 08:09 PM   #11
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Listened to a first book via Audible Plus and gave it four stars. So when there was a sale June 2023 I bought the rest of the series for cash. (7 books) Finishing up book 2 now and it is SO bad I know I'll never listen to the rest. I contacted CS and the rep was kind enough to give me a refund of three titles. They are limited to three per day. So tomorrow I will try to get a refund for the last three. I said I would be happy with a coupon but I got a refund. I'm very happy with the result, so far.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote