Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2023, 08:09 AM   #1459
PennyDred
PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PennyDred could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura H2O (original)
Advanced font button lost in Large Print mode

On the Kobo Aura H2O, the font settings panel goes over its margin when I set my Kobo to Large Print mode in the beta settings. So if I have the print scale over 145%, I lose the 'Advanced' tool entirely. I'm not sure if the whole panel overflows the screen, or just that the font name selection box expands too far to the right and pushes everything out. I think this is something that could easily be fixed.
Perhaps it's just on my old/smaller model- my Elipsa is not affected. Both of my devices use margin patches, but I assume these only affect the book I'm reading.I'm experiencing this on the latest firmware (4.37...) and the one previous (4.35...)

Last edited by PennyDred; 06-28-2023 at 08:12 AM. Reason: clarity
PennyDred is offline   Reply With Quote