View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 10:09 AM   #6
jviscosi
Connoisseur
jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Focus, Nook Glowlight 4/4+, Inkbook Obsidian, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapqa View Post
only candidate i found is from inkbook one model
I assume you're looking at the Inkbook Calypso? I have the Focus, its larger sibling (which also has a higher-resolution screen) and I like it. I put the Amazon app store on it so that I could install Moon+ Reader. I haven't used the Kindle app on the Focus, but it would probably run well on the Calypso, as Moon+ Reader and KOReader are both pretty snappy on the Focus and the Calypso uses the same processor. Battery life is less than awesome, though, but that's an Android thing I guess ...
jviscosi is offline   Reply With Quote