View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 12:03 PM   #29
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I have to agree on the display. What's worse (and fitting into the stupid website comment), something in that screen demo (which seemed really simple) kicked my computer's fan into high gear. This is a little Optiplex micro computer. I NEVER hear its fan. I have no idea how they accomplished that but as soon as I left the site the fan went back to normal.
A couple of hardware refreshes ago at work, any mobilread animated gif avatar would kick the Xeon CPU to 100% and the fan started to howl.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote