View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 04:52 AM   #27
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post
I agree, the demo was headache inducing. Not to mention the horrible website.

I find the idea intriguing, though. A problem with book reading is constantly looking down - combine that with sitting in front of a laptop screen, looking at a phone, etc - and your neck will start complaining. This kind of tech could potentially alleviate that.
Except it's relatively heavy (about 2/3 the weight of a Kobo Clara HD, 105 grams) and that weight rests on your nose and ears. I can see where you might be inclined to hold your head in an abnormal position to keep it from slipping down on your nose. But it may be well-balanced and not uncomfortable.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote