View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 03:24 PM   #16
TheSmitty
Addict
TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite SE, Libra 2, Oasis 3, Boox Note Air 3C, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
Getting a good picture of a screen, especially with a mediocre smartphone camera, is not easy in my case. So I'll just list my settings and usage via text:

Paperwhite 3, firmware 5.9.4
---
Portrait orientation
Fully justified text
Minimum margins
Minimum line spacing
First line of paragraph: Indented
Extra space between paragraphs: None
Caecilia Condensed font
Font size: 6 (subject to change depending on how tired my eyes are)
Font boldness: 3
Bottom left shows: Time left in chapter
Bottom right shows: Percentage of book completed
Top shows: Nothing (no clock, etc.)
Daytime reading: Illumination turned off completely
Nightime dark area reading: Illumination set to 13 on a scale of 0 to 24
Airplane mode: 100% of the time, never goes online, sideload only
In transport: Inside protective neoprene case, screen against hard cased small tablet
In use: Naked device, no cover

Pretty much everybodys screenshots of their display look mostly identical. Except for @305869 - the font or the boldness or something there looks a little different to my eye.
is "Extra space between paragraphs: None" something you can configure on Kindle?
TheSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote