View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 06:41 AM   #62
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
To me, that is hard to read. The text is too close to the edges and the line height is too small.
The left/right margins and line-height can easily be changed. That's one of the benefits of a Kobo.

Quote:
That's one of the wonderful things about using an ereader though, isn't it? I can set the formatting to what is comfortable for me, and you can set it to what is comfortable for you. Everybody wins
Not if you have a Kindle. You only get three sets of fixed settings. The settings with the smallest margins and smallest line-height are too large (IMHO).

Last edited by JSWolf; 06-15-2023 at 06:44 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote