View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 06:29 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
When I was running 6.19.1, the viewer would open at a good size on my Windows 10 laptop, just a tiny bit smaller than optimal.

Now that I have upgraded to 6.20.0 it comes up itty bitty, like maybe 3 inches by 3 inches. Is there some way I can fix things so it comes up a better size? I adjust the size after I open it but the next time I open it it is back to itty bitty.

Thank you.
Something is preventing the viewer updating the last used window size and position in the viewer.json configuration file.

When calibre is not running, try renaming the file to something like old_viewer.json. When you next use the viewer it will create a fresh instance of viewer.json.

You can access the configuration data via Windows File Manager via the button labelled "Open calibre configuration folder" in Preferences->Miscellaneous. Before changing anything close calibre and the viewer.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote