View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 04:22 AM   #92
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Moon+ is certainly NOT a favorite of mine! But it obviously has fans.

I usually try to make my epub3s such that if you strip every speck of CSS away, the book still makes sense.

That way, all the apps that throw CSS to the winds still end up with something readable. It won't look pretty, but folks deserve the right to choose their favorite reading experience.
Sorry, but it's impossible to throw away all of the CSS and have the book' formatting look good. That's not possible.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote