Thread: Which Kobo?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 07:06 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 305869 View Post
Clara 2E and Libra 2 have a very annoying seemingly unfixable bug with KOReader - https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/9806

It's much more manageable after disabling notifications but still something to keep in mind if you are getting a Kobo for KOReader.
I know what that thread says. But I have used KOReader on my Libra 2 and it's not freezing. I know I'm not up to the latest version and the version I have is oldish. But it works.

And Nickel is not freezing or booting on me. I'm not having these troubles.

But I've not used KOReader in some time. I'm finding I'm doing just fine with RMSDK (ePub) and the occasional KePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote