View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 08:41 PM   #13
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Here is another kink in the story. I tried uploading a pdf with send to kindle web (from Windows and from Android phone) and through the share option on Android through the Kindle app. All three showed up as PDFs on my Scribe. No more conversion to print replica?

ETA1: Thanks Amazon, ya fixed print replica just so we have to buy them from the store?

ETA2: Even weirder: I removed the download for a previously sent PRPD (from a PDF upload). Redownloaded it. Now it shows up with the PDF icon, but it opens with the print replica renderer complete with ability to write on it. As fun as beta testing is, I rather they push out working updates.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 05-25-2023 at 09:09 PM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote