View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 12:03 AM   #22
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Really useful posts, Cosmos!

I'm going back and forth on whether to buy the Sage. I'd really love a good 8" reader. I already have a Nova 3, which is more or less perfect in every way except one: the contrast is too low. I can't read on it in suboptimal conditions like late at night when my eyes are slightly tired. Using the frontlight makes the text look washed out.

The only thing stopping me so far is the price. I just can't justify paying 300 euro for a limited device (no Android) when I already have the Libra 2.

Well, it's either the Sage, the Scribe or waiting for Onyx Boox to finally release a 300 PPI BW reader.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote