View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 10:10 PM   #8
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Well that was weird: following the update, my newest Scribe had not indexed any of the content already on it, I would search for something and it would come up empty. Newly downloaded content got stuck in the Not Yet indexed list. Restart didn't fix anything. Re-downloading didn't fix anything. Finally, Reset fixed this.

But then one of my PRPDs ('print replica personal documents') would not download. It showed in Downloads filter but could not be opened. Thought maybe it needed to finish sync of my library so let it sit around for awhile. Nope, still not downloading.

Finally I vaguely recalled a suggestion that re-applying an update could fix some things. IIRC, I actually didn't wait long enough for the Update Your Kindle option to become enabled, went ahead and Restarted, which triggered update. This time, I waited and did it 'properly', and after this was able to do the download.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote