View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 08:24 PM   #19
PlatinumWarlock
Enthusiast
PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 5, Kobo Scribe, Kindle app on iOS
I appreciate your report, @Cosmos. I sent back the Sage I couldn't get to work and got another, just to see if it was the reader (and not my Mac) before I went deeper into tech support. I agree, it feels premium, and I love both the size and the screen quality. I haven't done enough ereader comparison over the years to be able to comment on how it does vs. other options, except for my PW5 - and I like the Sage MUCH more. The extra inch really makes a difference without feeling at all *too* big. It's in the middle of its initial charge-up, which is frankly taking a little longer than I would have expected, but that's okay. I'll be interested to see if my battery experience aligns with yours.
PlatinumWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote