View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 01:20 PM   #14
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I have the ones listed under my avatar (to the left). I still use all of them except the Sony - this gets very little use because it has no frontlight. I keep it as a repository of ebooks.

I bought the PW2 when I wanted an ereader with frontlighting. With the second version of the PW, kindle had ironed out the problems which the first PW had.

I needed a new ereader when the PW2 became full of books. I bought a secondhand PW3. Both of these ereaders are still going strong and being used.

Then I fell in love with the Kobo Libra 2 as soon as I saw videos of it. I HAD to have one!

None of them, other than the Sony, gather dust. I still read from them and download books onto all of them (other than the PW2 - no space).
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote