View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 10:15 PM   #1
PlatinumWarlock
Enthusiast
PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PlatinumWarlock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 5, Kobo Scribe, Kindle app on iOS
To those of you who have multiple readers…

Would you tell me WHY you have multiples? What’s the benefit? Different books from different vendors? Different functionality? Changed brands over the years but kept your old readers?

I’ve been a Kindle user from the beginning, although I most often read via the Kindle app on my iPad since I’m always carrying it around anyway. But I’m wondering if I’m missing something by not trying other devices.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
PlatinumWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote