View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 12:54 PM   #3
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I got rid of the reMarkable and do have an Elipsa.
I have an Android eInk (Boyue Likebook Mars) and just for reading it's massively inferior to the Kindle or Kobo.

I seems to me the only advantage of the Boox Note Air over the Elipsa is Android apps, and a 7″ to 8″ 300 dpi is maybe more use for that (Kobo, Kindle, Google, ADE, Libby, Pocketbook, Borrowbox ebook apps, chess, email etc). The audio seems worthless on my 7.8″ ereader, a phone is more use than a 10.2″ or any eink for that and audio dramatically shortens eink charge run time, but with phone screen blanked the play time is good.

So simply looking at specs, comparing 8″ Sage, 10.3″ Elipsa and the Android eink Mars vs
https://shop.boox.com/products/noteair2
spec, I think a 7 to 8 inch Android if you need Android is better.

The Sage is best for epubs & notes of all the ereaders I have.
I mentioned the Kindle Scribe not the Sage. Elipsa, Boox Note, Scribe. All simulize size/dimensions. Your answer had little to do with the actual question lol
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote