View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 12:26 PM   #13
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
Horror. Many sci-fi can be classified as horror. I am currently reading Blood Music and it's scary! Won science fiction awards but it is just as much a horror novel as a science fiction novel. Basic plot is a scientist creates an intelligent virus( or whatever it is) that spreads rapidly. It is as intelligent and self-aware and begins changing us from the inside out.
Blood Music has been on my TBR forever. I believe I have it classified as Horror and Science Fiction in Calibre and on my Kobo.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote