View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 06:49 PM   #111
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
. . . because I use the file manager to add/delete the file to/from the books data folder the column icon doesn't appear/disappear in real time.

Re-apply current sort (F5) doesn't do the trick, perhaps it could/should. Header menu->Restore default layout doesn't do it either. Apart from restart, the only way I've found to get the icon updated, is switching to another library and back again.

BR
On reflection, I'm going to take different tack on this; not only does it get rid of the icon update problem, its a better solution to storing transient data like to-do-lists, reminders etc.

I'll put them into a OneNote 'page' and put a link to it in the Links column, then I can set the icon to show if Links contains "To Do in OneNote".

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote