View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 06:46 PM   #173
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Use whatever icon you want, including a transparent one. It is named "external-link.png"
THIS..thank you. I love the feature, but that arrow was already getting on my nerves. Thankfully, I know how to manually make this happen in my Calibre Custom Config directory.
Perhaps one day Kovid and company will add a was of customizing it through preferences..
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote