View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 02:04 AM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Any reason you're recommending the Aura 2 over the Nia? Does the Aura 2 have any advantages over the Nia?

For the OP, the Aura 2 was the previous cheapest Kobo model. It was replaced by the Nia.
There's a couple reasons why I like the Kobo Aura 2nd Edition better. 1) It should be cheaper and 2) It has the power button the back. But, mostly, I thought if the O.P. was looking for a used one, the Aura 2nd ED should be cheaper. I think Nias are overpriced.

Looking on eBay, it looks like Clara HD's prices are almost as low as the Aura 2 and actually cheaper than the Nias. That's definitely the direction I would go if I wanted a used one.

Last edited by rcentros; 04-28-2023 at 02:08 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote