View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 06:01 PM   #42
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
I try to be as independent as possible from data sources and that's why I have my entire library on my devices.
And because I also want to have wikipedia (Kiwix) etc. with me, I need storage giants (512 GB SD).
And that's not the case with dedicated readers.
I understand. I usually just feed in books from the computer when I need them. I can buy or borrow books directly with the PocketBook's browser since it has ADE built-in. So it's pretty well covered. It can also use DropBox for downloading books from my library. But I've never tried that. If I was on the road more I would probably set that up.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote