View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 01:02 AM   #36
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Power consumption is a big deal to me. That's one of the main reasons I like dedicated eReaders.
I don't care if there's, say, 40 or 60 hours of page flip uptime
Quote:
But basically it's just that I want to use an eReader to read non-fiction and novels because I like the screen better.
EInk Android devices and dedicated readers use the same modules - there is no difference.
Quote:
I have a Fire tablet but no desire to use it.
If I want to see something in color, I use a $50 China tablet
Quote:
If I want to get online or write, I want something with a keyboard.
I don't like devices where the keyboard is connected to the screen (laptop, notepad) - that's why I use Bt keyboard and Bt mouse to my Boox Tab Ultra (the screen is fast enough for mouse trail display).
And with that, computer work and internet access is almost unlimited - only the color information is missing.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote