View Single Post
Old 04-26-2023, 10:23 PM   #47
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
II do have a huge KU wishlist. But don't subscribe right now. I do hit it once in a while and sort it 'low to high', and sometimes get a few freebies sort to the top! The KU stuff seems to be what goes free more often than the other stuff.
The reason I'm looking for stuff included with Kindel Unlimited is because those are the books exlusive to Amazon and are about the only ebooks I buy from Amazon any longer.

Quote:
I'm a nerd right along with you. Lol.
Welcome!
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote