View Single Post
Old 04-26-2023, 08:18 PM   #46
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Air3 & Palma, Scribe & Paperwhite, Eclipsa 2e, & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I was gonna post the same. I even have a $5 Amazon credit from Bing and a KU exclusive' lined up for purchase. Man, I'm a nerd.
I just spent my $5 bing credit. Lol. Bummer.

And I do have a huge KU wishlist. But don't subscribe right now. I do hit it once in a while and sort it 'low to high', and sometimes get a few freebies sort to the top! The KU stuff seems to be what goes free more often than the other stuff.

I'm a nerd right along with you. Lol.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote