View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 12:33 PM   #13
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by drvenom View Post
Are all these annotations options, two column option, and backed up highlights available for sideloaded stuff? I will mainly be sideloading all my epubs? In such case how does the scribe world for sideloaded epubs? Is it worth getting in such case, or is the scribe main use for items purchased vía amazon?
Minor nit being that you can not sideload epubs to a Scribe. The Scribe seems to be happiest with KFX though I prefer KF8/azw3 since I truly despise Amazon forcing font size, line height, etc.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote