View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 02:06 AM   #11
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
I took the update today via download from the website and I do not have the contrast slider or the column thing. But I have a LOW VISION toggle under manage themes, and it doesn’t do a thing when I toggle it. Lol.. also the three dots on the top right where you could choose sync to the furthest page read periodically disappears and reappears
Manage Themes lets you hide themes from the list of choices using the toggles. There are 4 immutable preset themes: Compact, Standard, Large, and Low Vision, each with various fonts, bold settings, sizes etc. But having created custom themes, I hide these presets.

I haven't noticed Sync coming and going, but rarely use that option.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote