View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 06:28 PM   #14
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
Do you notice a difference in depth? I guess some flush screens can give the impression that the text is below the surface, and you're looking through a window at your book, whereas recessed screens can make it appear that the text is printed on the surface of the screen, which is closer to how a paper book looks.
I don't notice this effect with my Voyage or Nook Plus (6"), but I can't speak for the Sage.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote