View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 11:30 AM   #25
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
The page turn speed is not that bad on the PRS-350. Probably more annoying (if you're used to modern readers) is the redraw "flash" with each page turn.
Depends. I have the flash (full refresh) on for every page on all my ereaders (well, the pair of them, at the moment, as I sold the rest), and have for years. While it was slightly annoying for the first few days, I no longer remember when I actually saw it last. My brain just filters it out. For me, the text quality (sharpness and darkness) is well worth the flash, which is invisible to me now anyway.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote