View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 11:09 AM   #24
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
"Slow" is a concern; I went back to a PRS-505 for a while and found that both the page turning and navigation were annoyingly slow. I'm not sure if the 350 is better. (But the real reason I gave up on the 505 was weight; it's heavier than is comfortable in one hand.) I'm also worried about battery life with the older devices.
The page turn speed is not that bad on the PRS-350. Probably more annoying (if you're used to modern readers) is the redraw "flash" with each page turn.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote