View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 10:50 PM   #37
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Ah--well, you know the old saying--the squeaky Kvetcher gets the grease!

I do appreciate the heads' up. But ATM, it's looking like a possible toss-up between Page Edit and Bookari--but we'll see. I may just forego it entirely.

Hitch
Oh true on the squeak. But I probably paid less than $5 for the app, got a good few years use out of it, and these days, my eyes simply wouldn't tolerate reading a book on a tablet anyway.

My time on the computer is limited, thanks to somewhat severe dry-eye syndrome, so I'd rather save that time for other things than a complaint on an app I don't use anymore.

I just put some hours recently (in bits and pieces) into scanning some 78 illustrations of an Allen W. Seaby book that will be public domain (as far as MR is concerned) next year. God help me getting through the image cleanup!

Good luck with your project! I have no idea which option might suit best. I never ponied up for Bookari sync, so no experience there.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote