View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 09:06 AM   #36
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I haven't actually kvetched. I thought about it, but decided I had better things to do with my time.

You're welcome! Sorry the news wasn't good. For all I know, perhaps they are still supporting the functions you need, but investigate before handing over any green.
Ah--well, you know the old saying--the squeaky Kvetcher gets the grease!

I do appreciate the heads' up. But ATM, it's looking like a possible toss-up between Page Edit and Bookari--but we'll see. I may just forego it entirely.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote