View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 07:01 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I know they're long in the tooth, but if you want a 5" reader with buttons, used Sony PRS-350s are still available. I think they would fulfill your main requirements except for large database capacity. New batteries seem widely available for PRS-350s.
I would say no to the 350. Slow, low-res, screen quality not as good as current screens, and they can be really slow with hi-res images and sometimes reboot or lock because not enough RAM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote