View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 11:21 PM   #38
Janet56
Enthusiast
Janet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Libra, Forma (8 and 32 gb), Sage, Kindle Oasis
If by deep cycles you mean letting it go down to 1 - 3% and then charging it till full, I have done this about 5 times in the last week and a half. I didn't drain it that low purposely, it just drained itself. This last time the wifi was off and there were no books on the Forma so there was nothing for it to do. The only other "maybe" is that the sleep cover doesn't work anymore and the backlight drained the battery. Just to give it one more chance I am charging it again (from 1%) with the sleep cover off and the enable sleep cover box unchecked. I have also set it to go to sleep after 5 minutes. Debating having it power off after a certain amount of time but I will go with the sleep cover removed for now.
Would be nice to know why this is happening but I am leaning towards a bad batch of batteries.
Janet56 is offline   Reply With Quote