Thread: Brand New KK
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 06:51 AM   #44
Hardboiled
Enthusiast
Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, K3GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I have trouble seeing your point when you use an example where while setting the top margin to 3pt (a very bad idea using absolute measurements) is close to 0.25em and close enough to 0 for some people while right and bottom are set to 0 but the left margin is set to 2em which is not close to 0.
Because in these books, I refer to (not mine), top and bottom margins were already set, in a 2nd style sheet, I should have made that clearer, in the example. Often seen it and is bad practice IMV. You can also set them independently in the same stylesheet. Trust me I know what I'm doing, making eBooks
Hardboiled is offline   Reply With Quote