Thread: Brand New KK
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 10:05 PM   #42
Hardboiled
Enthusiast
Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, K3GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I saw your reply to a previous post now. I do find your experience of "mangled" conversions to be very strange... But I've never seen anything like you describe in well formatted ebooks.
Yes it is strange. Any road, I didn't come here for that, so I don't want to get on anyone's nerves by coming over a know it all. We all get them working one way or another Back to topic, I just bought two batteries for both the K3s for 30 quid, although they are both pretty good still, as they are. I just want to put them both in as new condition. One is 1900 mAH and one 1750 mAH, like the original, so I hope the bigger capacity one works OK, if so it should hopefully give even bigger runtime.
Hardboiled is offline   Reply With Quote