Thread: Brand New KK
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 11:39 AM   #15
Hardboiled
Enthusiast
Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hardboiled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, K3GB
Quote:
I did the USB download (and a download straight to my Voyage) a week (or so) ago, and it downloaded an AZW file (without the "3"). The reason I noticed this is that I couldn't use my add-on fonts (in a Voyage) until I converted it to AZW3 in Calibre. Is this normal? (It was The Hobbit enhanced, multi-media edition I got on sale.)
That happened to me too, rcentros, with another purchase - AZW/.mobi, even though again it wasn't allowed for direct sending to the K3. Yet in the same week I have bought 3 other books (cheap - I'm not made of money, hence the K3s ) and they were all sent directly to the device and downloadable too.
Hardboiled is offline   Reply With Quote