View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 11:53 AM   #55
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Books to read: 26/60 Meeting so far
20,000 pages: 9213 Meeting so far
6 books over 600 pages: 1 Meeting so far
6 books from GR WantToRead Fail so far
Storygraph Mobile Reads Challenge: 2/12 Slight blip
Read 12 ebooks costing over $6: 5 Meeting so far

TBR Down 10 for each category:
Ebooks: Up 20 Fail so far, can I recover?
Audiobooks: Down 7 Meeting so far
Magazines: Down 1 Meeting so far

Doing ok. Didn't read as many books/audiobooks primarily because I took on some longer titles and at least one more difficult (for me) title. Due to that long book, I didn't get to this month's Storygraph Mobile Reads Challenge, but will pick it up after reading April's book. My ebook purchasing is down from last month but even restricted to deeply discounted titles by authors that I regularly read, it's still number wise than I would like.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote