View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 09:42 PM   #22
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I was a bit of a snob about Harry Potter and refused to read the books, but one summer I ran out of things to read visiting home and one of my brothers offered his complete Potter collection. It started out rough, but to her credit, Rowling kept improving as she wrote more books. By the last book, the writing was properly first class. Don't judge the entire series by the first couple of books. Like me, you might realize your preconceptions were wrong.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote