View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 01:34 PM   #9
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
With the tray, I still had to do way too much reaching.

I tried using Ease Joypad, but if I used my keyboard to open apps and files, then I couldn't use it to type, and vice-versa. Android has an option to use volume keys to turn accessibility tools on and off as needed, but it doesn't work with that keyboard's volume keys.

I got a more expensive Lenovo keyboard with a red nub. It works well with usb-c devices. I haven't found a working adapter for micro-usb.

In the meantime, despite almost no writing in the past few weeks, my rsi just gets more and more painful.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote