View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 02:01 PM   #46
isarl
Addict
isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Cathcart View Post
Interesting idea. Does Calibre support alt covers?
Calibre lets you add multiple file formats for the same book, so long as each file extension is unique. (When I need to create two EPUB copies for example, I will rename one from .epub to .original_epub.) So this is basically a matter of archiving all the images you wish to use in a single file (e.g. a zip file) and adding that as one of the formats for your book.

I’m not sure about displaying those covers in the library interface but with the flexibility of Calibre’s templates, I wouldn’t rule it out.
isarl is offline   Reply With Quote