View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 04:30 PM   #3
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatGuy View Post
I've been a member on this site for a while now.

As a way of me appreciating this site I just wanted to know how I can make a donation?

Is it possible for me to donate via PayPal?

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatGuy View Post
No update on this?
No, there is no update. Mobileread is ad-supported. It may have affiliate links, but I haven't seen anywhere a disclaimer about it - so it is possible that there is not even that. When you register an account, you will have less ads. I personally haven't seen a single ad in years, even on browsers that don't have an adblock activated. I heard rumors (cannot confirm, and don't want to investigate by logging out) that unregistered viewers of MR get a lot of ads, even mixed in between some posts.

I believe the best way to support MR is by creating popular content. As much traffic as MR gets from members, the amount of visitors without account generates enough revenue from ads. Just be thankful that you can enjoy a nice community without many (or any) ads to distract you from content.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote