Thread: Libby problems
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 10:49 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
And because it's never happened to you, it can't have happened to anyone? booklover6 has said and repeated that she downloaded the book. I personally am sticking with the OverDrive app until the last possible moment so I can't speak to Libby issues; however, I've had the same experience with the Hoopla app and audiobooks. Not always, and not even often, but when it does happen it's infuriating -- especially as it only happens when you aren't connected to the internet and can't address the problem.
Most of the time I am connected to the net even though I've downloaded the audiobook. When the audiobook I have on hold comes due (next on the list and due soon), I'll download it and give it try with no WiFi or Data.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote