View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 03:38 AM   #80
Ma'am-I-Am
Preferred pronouns: We/Us
Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Typo/brain-fart. Fixed.

I tested with this book, which was published on February 10 and cannot be downloaded with K4PC. (It was also free at the time.)
Huh. I just borrowed that book from KU, sent it to my phone, copied it from my phone to another folder (I have no idea why), and dragged it into Calibre. Showed as azw3, opened with no DRM warning.

No Bluestacks needed.
Ma'am-I-Am is offline   Reply With Quote