View Single Post
Old 02-20-2023, 01:08 PM   #44
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I receive that output from ADB but there is no pop up anywhere that I can find to accept it. ADB always exits immediately and produces a zero length backup.ab file.
I had trouble on a Nook HD and kept getting a 0 byte file. Then I noticed the nook had a full screen diaglog that had 2 buttons at the bottom of the display, one of which was to perform the backup. This was complicated by the top of the screen by a request for the key to unlock the device encryption, which I had trouble figuring out how to specify no key. I fumbled around starting from scratch a few times and finally the "do backup" button got enabled and I tapped it, resulting in a 41 byte file. Unfortunately, I the calibre dialog to import the key failed, claiming no file selected even though I went through all the steps to import a key, including selecting the file and clicking open.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote