View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 12:06 PM   #7
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
>If you've still got that option, don't change it to anything else. I've earned my share of the $5 gift cards from Bing over time, but when I changed it to something different, the $5 gift card option was removed, and I now work toward the $10 Amazon gift card option as it was the only Amazon one left.

You should be able to select the $10 Amazon Gift Card option, then choose a $5 denomination from the drop-down menu.
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote