View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 04:15 PM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I have not seen these problems, but I never turn off WiFi, so things get backed up to cloud. I have only about a dozen notebooks at the moment, only 5 are Downloaded. My investment in this feature is low at this point, and so is my concern.

I won't opine about how serious this is, at least not without reading more of the reports.

I see the .notebooks folder also has a number of GUID-labelled folders with a couple of 'journal' files in them. I am curious to learn what their purpose is. I'm guessing they log editing sessions, maybe even deltas between these.

If I start doing more serious things with notebooks, I will probably use Share feature with those so I don't risk losing something important.

Last edited by tomsem; 02-05-2023 at 04:43 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote