View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 09:36 AM   #40
Fiat_Lux
Addict
Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I mostly can’t be bothered, although sometimes I change those awful generic Penguin ones that only have the bird with no title, no author.
When I was first told about those Penguin covers, I thought the person was joking. It was only after I bought a Penguin ebook, that I realised that Penguin put no thought into its ebook covers.

Between Wiki Commons (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page) and the create a cover function in Calibre, I ended with a very attractive cover for the ebook.
Fiat_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote