View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 02:29 PM   #29
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Too many) Kobo(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Yeah. My main concern now is what authors do I have that are Kindle exclusive and I'll have a hard time finding more books from them.
Try and contact the authors, explain why you are unable to support them and buy their books anymore, and maybe one day we will live in a better world where Amazon exclusive contracts won't exist anymore #dreaming

Kidding aside, as someone who doesn't own a Kindle (and who after this move has 0 desire to ever buy a Kindle), I do feel you.
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote