View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 01:31 PM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Technically the DXG is later, but software-wise it's really the earlier DX. It just has a brighter screen than the DX. It & DX were obsolete at launch. Too little RAM and too poor language support. Too low resolution at 9.7″ for PDFs. Too slow CPU for PDFs
Worst ereader I ever bought.
The KK3 has to be updated firmware and Amazon has to know this as it originally only did mobo. There may also now be registration issues.
Perhaps a safer minimum is a Kindle Basic or PW1.
Though my KK3 did get three azw3 ebooks from Amazon last week. It's the sole ereader on that account.

I always go to My Content and Devices and Download to PC for USB transfer and never turn on WiFi except if battery was flat (only way to reset date).
Even though Amazon called it the KK3, it's still just the K3.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote